Zovio Contact Center Analyst I in Chandler, Arizona
The Contact Center Analyst position is a full-time employment opportunity. Below is an overview of the team, technologies, and awesome efforts you will be able to be a part of.
What You Will Do:
• Load, run, and pace Dialer jobs and report on results. Learn basic and some intermediate Dialer functions. Manage all job windows below FCC Compliance regulations.
• Assist in creating new and/or maintain existing contact lists, dial schedules, and inbound or outbound contact flows as needed by the operations teams.
• Assist with Workforce Management functions such as schedule audits as assigned, real-time monitoring, and adherence duties.
• Understand and explain basic Contact Center routing to business units.
• Answer business unit questions and be able to run reports in call recording system.
• Run various reports, perform necessary Agent Group, Agent Name, and Skill change updates as requested.
• Run existing SQL queries as needed to provide reporting data.
• Ability to support entering unassigned leads and event leads into system for follow up and provide daily reporting of results.
• Be open and approachable to operations staff to assists with strategy, features and functionality of the Dialer, ACDs, WFM, and related contact center systems.
• This position requires working on Saturdays and/or Sundays to support weekend efforts with a scheduled day(s) off during the week.
What You Will Bring:
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A. /B.S.) from four-year College or University desired.
• Two years Contact Center experience or a telephony background in a technical support or analytical role is required.
• Proficiency with intermediate MS Excel analysis, pivot tables, manipulation and scrubbing of data.
• 5+ years equivalent work experience in a Contact Center.
• Two or more years using a predictive auto-dialer, workforce management, and reporting on Contact Center reporting platforms such as an AVAYA PBX.
• Real Time lead experience in a production role is considered an asset.
• Advanced proficiency in the use Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Access & Outlook.
It is the policy of Zovio to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin or citizenship, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, and compensation. In addition, Zovio will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Zovio is an education technology services company that partners with higher education institutions and employers to deliver innovative, personalized solutions to help learners and leaders achieve their aspirations. Zovio leverages its core strengths and applies its technology and capabilities to priority market needs. Using advanced data and analytics, Zovio identifies the most meaningful ways to enhance the learner experience and deliver strong outcomes for higher education institutions, employers, and learners.
Zovio’s purpose is to help everyone be in a class of their own.
Using data and analytics to power radically innovative experiences that are simple, predictive, and tailored to every individual.
At Life Speed
In tune with real life, creating platforms that are accessible, convenient, and that meet people where they are.
Helping people make progress in their lives by solving the problems that matter with empathy and intelligence.
We are ambitious individuals coming together to create bold solutions for a brighter future. We put our people first, and value different ways of thinking.
Passion | Bring it.
We take pride in what we do and have fun doing it.
Innovation | Ignite bold ideas.
We challenge the traditional way of thinking.
Teamwork | Our teams work.
We share knowledge to get the best solutions.