Zovio Student Response Specialist - ***$1000 SIGN ON BONUS*** in Chandler, Arizona
At Zovio, we’re doing something different, and we want you to be a part of it. To put it simply, we’re all here to meet the needs of today’s learners. Whether that’s by helping them get a college degree or by providing them specific, focused training, we’re all about making it possible for people to achieve their aspirations and dreams. We partner with higher education institutions and employers to make that happen.
With our mission to innovate and take bold steps forward in education as a leading education technology services provider, we are an entrepreneurially-minded organization looking to the future—but with more than a decade of experience and resources backing us up! We have a culture of Passion , Innovation and Teamwork , and are full of ambitious people that, like you, support our commitment to putting people first. If you want to know more about us, be sure to check out Zovio.com.
$1000 Sign on Bonus & 100% Tuition Paid for - Bachelors and Masters Degree**
The Student Response Specialist position is a full-time position within the Student Inquiry Center (call center). This position’s responsibility is to determine if a potential student’s capabilities, desires, and motivation are suitable to begin the enrollment process. This position is accountable for creating a positive first-time impression with all potential students over the phone. The Student Response Specialist works collaboratively to ensure the objectives of the
University and Zovio are achieved.
Essential Job Duties:
• Handle all student inquiries, ensuring they meet pre-qualifications for enrollment, and connect potential students to enrollment department
• Active listening and ability to respond positively to difficult customers
• Address initial concerns, and proactively provide features specific to the student’s needs
• Able to multi-task and work with omni-channel strategy
• Ensure service levels and key performance indicators are met/exceeded
• Follow procedures, scripts, and develop rapport and constructive working relationships with all internal and external customers
• Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
• Understand and support the client’s mission and total enrollment objectives
• Compliance with all internal and external regulatory policies and procedures
• Reliable attendance, strong work ethic, positive attitude, and open to coaching and learning
Ability to work a Monday -- Friday shift with 2 rotational weekend shifts per month
1 year of SALES experience
Experience in a high-volume call center
Multi-line/call center phone experience strongly preferred (predictive auto-dialer experience)
Proficient in Microsoft® Office Word®, Excel®, Outlook®, and PowerPoint® applications
Demonstrated effective critical thinking, decision making, and oral/written communication
- Complete discretion and confidentiality in the handling of all business relations
One (1) year of customer service, high volume call center, public contact related professional experience required (preferably in an outbound call center environment)
Multi-line/call center phone experience strongly preferred (predictive auto-dialer experience).
Zovio requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required
Who you are:
You want to share what you know and learn what you don’t
You don’t settle for good , you strive for great
You crave change, you embrace it
You are bold and challenge the traditional way of thinking, bring new ideas to the table
We’re an organization changing and shaping the lives of learnings across the country. Whether directly or indirectly, you’ll be helping make a real difference in the world.
Our environment and culture encourages collaboration, requires communication and rewards risk-taking.
We try hard to provide a good work life balance. We think we’re a great place to work that also allows you to have down time with friends and family.
We believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. In fact, we offer 16 hours of paid time off for you to volunteer, in addition to your vacation days and company holidays.
We want you to live a healthy lifestyle, and offer wellness programs, fitness centers, and onsite health clinics.
Zovio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity of thought, culture, identity, and experience are important for what we’re doing. If everyone here thought alike, we’d never come up with anything new, much less anything bold or innovative. We want you to be your whole self here, and appreciate the unique nature of the people around you, too.
Zovio’s purpose is to help everyone be in a class of their own.