Zovio Enrollment Services Advisor (Multiple Positions) in United States
At Zovio, we’re doing something different, and we want you to be a part of it. To put it simply, we’re all here to meet the needs of today’s learners. Whether that’s by helping them get a college degree or by providing them specific, focused training, we’re all about making it possible for people to achieve their aspirations and dreams. We partner with higher education institutions and employers to make that happen.
With our mission to innovate and take bold steps forward in education as a leading education technology services provider, we are an entrepreneurially-minded organization looking to the future—but with more than a decade of experience and resources backing us up! We have a culture of Passion , Innovation and Teamwork , and are full of ambitious people that, like you, support our commitment to putting people first. If you want to know more about us, be sure to check out Zovio.com.
The Enrollment Services Advisor position is a full-time employment opportunity. The Enrollment Services Advisor guides and supports prospective and current students through one of the most important decisions they will ever make…the decision to earn their degree. You will use your already fine-tuned critical thinking skills and high energy relationship skills to help students overcome a myriad of obstacles and open the door to endless possibilities. In addition, you will be working in a high energy, collaborative team environment to assist, support, and advise diverse students! We are defining the new normal and we need people like you to help us achieve that. The ideal candidate should possess:
A passion for continuous learning, and the ability to articulate to prospective students the value of a college degree.
The will to succeed and provide opportunities for your students and their families for generations to come!
The ability to work in a team environment (must play nice in the sandbox!).
An Award-Winning positive attitude despite all circumstances and a willingness to share your successes (we want you to help others become the over-achiever YOU already are).
Drive & Persistence – We are looking for the BEST, not the rest.
Relationship building skills that will inspire your students to refer their friends and family to attend the University as well.
A proven track record of results-oriented success and/or phenomenal customer service.
Adaptable and open to change. We continually learn and adapt our offerings to align to our student population. No two days are the same because our students are diverse, and we continually strive for improvement.
Strong computer skills
What You Will Do:
• Identifying and Qualifying Prospective Students.
• Represent the organization’s brand well and carry the sense of the organization’s mission through each interaction.
• Maximize opportunities with potential students via phone, email, chat and text to qualify prospective students regarding the enrollment services and program offerings.
• Maintain ownership and delivery of a communication and support strategy to engage prospective students . This may be long term based on student circumstances and needs.
• Schedule and conduct enrollment services appointments
• Identify and address concerns of prospective students.
• Must have the ability to meet the needs of a diverse student population in order to ensure an overall positive back-to-school experience.
• Follow up with current students through the completion of their first course to ensure student support and success.
• Develop and implement a strategy for successful student progression.
• Develop a network of students in order to generate recommendations to the university (friends, family, etc.).
• Engage and grow from the professional development /career pathing opportunities in order to bring ‘your best self’ to work daily.
• Participate and successfully complete all required company and University training.
• Maintain a consistently high level of performance; you are goal oriented and focused on being there for your student clients.
• Proactively partner with various Student Facing Departments to ensure student success.
• Ability to work closely with managers and/or peers in a team environment.
• Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback.
• Adherence to all company and university policies. Comply with state and federal laws. Upholds the company and University compliance standards.
• Ability to access company and University resources in order to maintain up to date knowledge about programs and process.
• Communicate (oral and written communications) professionally with internal and/or external customers only utilizing approved University templates.
• Maintain attention to detail with respect to enrollment process.
• Maintain accurate and timely notes in student population management tools.
• Create a student experience that generates excitement about our programs such that students want to share their enthusiasm with others.
• Other duties consistent with this position as assigned.
What You Will Bring:
• A minimum of 30 college level credits and 1 year of relevant experience is required.
• Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; other systems knowledge required.
• Writing and Communication Skills: Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrate high level attention to detail to ensure accuracy of student documents.
• Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
• Relatable CRM experience
Who You Are:
• You want to share what you know and learn what you don’t
• You don’t settle for good, you strive for great
• You crave change, you embrace it
• You are bold and challenge the traditional way of thinking, bring new ideas to the table
Who you are:
You want to share what you know and learn what you don’t
You don’t settle for good , you strive for great
You crave change, you embrace it
You are bold and challenge the traditional way of thinking, bring new ideas to the table
We’re an organization changing and shaping the lives of learnings across the country. Whether directly or indirectly, you’ll be helping make a real difference in the world.
Our environment and culture encourages collaboration, requires communication and rewards risk-taking.
We try hard to provide a good work life balance. We think we’re a great place to work that also allows you to have down time with friends and family.
We believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. In fact, we offer 16 hours of paid time off for you to volunteer, in addition to your vacation days and company holidays.
We want you to live a healthy lifestyle, and offer wellness programs, fitness centers, and onsite health clinics.
Zovio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity of thought, culture, identity, and experience are important for what we’re doing. If everyone here thought alike, we’d never come up with anything new, much less anything bold or innovative. We want you to be your whole self here, and appreciate the unique nature of the people around you, too.
Zovio’s purpose is to help everyone be in a class of their own.